Who am I
Senior graphic designer and communication project manager, I’m responsible for the visual identity of Marsh France, a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Since 2006, in an international context, I’m in charge of the following tasks:
- Content manager and webmaster of France corporate website and the regional intranet: stakeholder’s training, internal communications, community management,
- Visual brand guardian for France: declination in all french media, staff training,
- Suppliers management: communication agencies, graphic designers, printers,
- Graphic design and creative artworking: corporate brochures, marketing materials and visuals for events,
- Animation and graphics for digital applications: request for proposal, events,
- Colleague’s portrait photography, video interviews.
I worked previously as project manager, partner and co-founder of After, a web agency created in 1997 and integrated since 2003 in the communication agency Belleville, with the following tasks:
- Consulting, project monitoring,
- Suppliers management: web developers and graphic/motion designers,
- Graphic design,
- Administrative & technical agency manager.
- Digital project management.
- Art direction, graphic design on print/web.
- Portrait photography, video interviews, video editing.