Communication project manager and digital/print graphic designer, I have responsibility for France of the visual identity of Marsh, a consulting and insurance brokerage company. Since 2006, in relation with the international teams, I am in charge of the following missions:
- Guardian of the group’s graphic identity: design and graphic production of corporate, marketing, events, social networks assets. Training of employees on the graphic principles and tools available.
- Design / production of interactive applications.
- Event and digital project management: creation of booths for exhibitions, organisation of seminars and webinars with audio/video broadcasting.
- Internet and Intranet sites in France: animation and training of contributors, integration of contents.
- Monitoring of suppliers: communication agencies, graphic designers, video-makers, printers, etc.
- Photo portraits and video interviews.
I was previously project manager and co-founding partner of the web studio After, created in 1997, and became part of the Belleville agency in 2003. I had the following missions:
- Consulting, project monitoring, in collaboration with freelance developers and graphic designers.
- Administrative & technical management of the agency.