Marketing/communication project manager and digital/print graphic designer, I’m responsible for France of the visual identity of Marsh, a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Since 2006, in relation with the international teams, I am in charge of the following missions:
- Guardian of the group’s graphic identity: design and graphic production of corporate, marketing, events assets.
- Design and production of interactive applications.
- Advice and support on the applications used by the group :
SalesForce, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Qualtrics, Cvent.
- Design and production of event booths for professional exhibitions.
- Setting up webinars with audio/video broadcasting.
- Internet and intranet sites in France: translation, writing, content integration, animation and support for contributors.
- Monitoring of communication agencies, graphic designers, video-makers, printers.
- Employee training: sensitivity to graphic principles, usage of intranets.
- Photo portraits and video interviews.
I was previously project manager and co-founder of the web studio After, created in 1997, and became part of Belleville agency in 2003. I had the following missions:
- Consulting, project monitoring, in collaboration with freelance developers and graphic designers.
- Administrative & technical management of the studio.